Technology @ Campus
The innovations and improvements in science and technology are aimed at improving the quality of human life and to improve the quality of education imparted in schools. The Heritage School governing body and founders believe in utilizing modern cutting edge technology to provide outstanding teaching facilities to the students.
The Heritage is considered to be a smart school with the latest technological aids and equipment.
- All the classrooms, infotech centres, labs, libraries, infirmary and staff rooms have latest audio visual teaching aids and computers which are interconnected with Avaya Gigabyte UTP CAT6 cable and CISCO managed switches.
- Smart boards are also installed in the classroom, A.V. rooms and infotech laboratories.
- We have round-the-clock internet facility for the students and staff through 8 Mbps leased line connection. The school has more than 400 computers for academic and administrative use. Parents are constantly updated about their wards through SMS, E-mail, phone, school website, etc.
- Each of the blocks has a central public address system and a central star cable T.V network through which we show sports programs, educational channels and documentaries to our students.
- All the departments are automated through School Management software.
- The school also has an e-Pathshala by means of which multimedia contents for all subjects are made available to classrooms through a centrally hosted content server.