At Heritage, sports and games curriculum is an integral and compulsory part of the education process. Sports help to build character and teach the importance of discipline in life. It inculcates a respect for rules and allows the participants to learn the value to self control.
The Heritage School has sports facilities which are enumerated as below:
- Track : The 200m track has 8 lanes and a grass surface. It has facilities for long jump as well as throwing arena. There is a seating capacity of 1000 spectators around the track.
- Basketball Courts : There are two basket ball courts made of concrete.
- Cricket : The school has two concrete cricket pitches and a grass pitch.
- Football Fields : There is one full size and one mini size football field.
- Volleyball : There is one outdoor volleyball clay court where the students can practice.
- Archery and Rifle shooting : The school has a 10m shooting range for both archery and rifle.
- Tennis Court : The tennis court in school is as per international standards.
- Facilities for skating and netball are also there in the school.
- Swimming Pools : The school has two 8 lane swimming pools while the pre primary school Ankuran has its own swimming pool.
- Table Tennis : This facility has Kota stone flooring with provision for 8 to 10 table tennis boards.
- Rock Climbing Facility: The school has a 10m fiber finished rock climbing facility.
- Martial Arts : Training in judo and other forms of martial arts is offered to the students.
- Khokho and Kabaddi: There are two courts – grass and clay – where students are trained on a daily basis.
- Gymnasium and Children's Park : A well equipped gymnasium adds to the sports facility of the school. There is also a children's park where junior students play on a regular basis.
- Carrom and Yoga are the other indoor game facilities that the school offers.