The Senior School
The Senior School Wing of The Heritage School includes classes XI and XII. Our focus is always on creating a scholastic environment that encourages students to gain knowledge and develop their own inherent talents.
The objective is to provide a comprehensive education that aims at physical, intellectual and emotional well being of the children under our care.
Syllabus at the Senior School
In accordance with the ISC requirements, all students admitted to class 11 have to select subjects which they wish to study at the +2 level (classes 11 and 12).
- The compulsory subjects is: English
- In addition to English (Compulsory,) five elective subjects have to be chosen. Ratification of choice of subjects will depends on academic record.
Students are given provisional admission to Class XI which will be considered for confirmation after the declaration of Board Results.
- Science Stream: An aggregate of 75% in the Pre Boards, with at least 70% marks in Maths and Science
- Commerce Stream: An aggregate of 70% in the Pre Boards, with at least 65% marks in Maths.
- Humanities: An aggregate of 65% in the Pre Boards, with at least 70% marks in English