The Primary Wing at The Heritage includes classes I to V. The various academic subjects taught include English, Bengali, Hindi, Mathematics, Nature Studies/ Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Computers and General Knowledge.
The Heritage also offers a myriad selection of co-curricular activities that are designed to help children discover their interests and talents. The students holding foreign passport also have the option of choosing French or German as second language.
The integrated academic system is devised to inculcate confidence in the child. The teachers aim to build an interactive ambience where children may freely express their own opinions.
- School begins at 7.20 am, except for class I which begins at 9 am.
- In the Primary School, the students begin their day with Assembly, after which they are served breakfast.
- Classes are scheduled from 8:10 am to 11.45 am
- The lunch break is from 11.45 am to 12.30 pm.
- Classes resume after lunch and this is followed by Prep/CT from 2.25 pm to 3.30 pm.
- Buses leave at 3.45 pm.